Beloit College creates a “Mindset List” every year for the entering college class. For the college class of 2014 (or, those of you who graduated from Centennial in May) the list has just been posted. Here are a few touchstones of your life:
(from USA Today):
- Dr. Kevorkian has never been licensed to practice medicine.
- Czechoslovakia has never existed.
- Rock bands have always played at presidential inaugural parties.
- Nirvana is on the classic oldies station.
- American companies have always done business in Vietnam.
- They’ve never recognized that pointing to their wrists is a request for the time of day.
- Clint Eastwood is better known as a sensitive director than as Dirty Harry.